Forensics on PDAs, notes from the field

John Kelsey kelsey.j at ix.netcom.com
Fri Aug 13 10:46:52 PDT 2004

I would have thought the obvious lesson was to keep all your important work on an encrypted disk partition, with a good password and a high iteration count.  This is true not just for criminals and terrorists, but for anyone who doesn't want the information on their hard drive read by anyone who happens to steal their computer.

--John