maybe he would cash himself in? (Re: A Billion for Bin Laden)

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Thu Aug 12 13:27:00 PDT 2004

Nah, if Bush already had him in a hole somewhere to produce him just in
time for the elections, he'd collect the billion for himself as his
personal reward.

 + ^ + :"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.  /|\
  \|/  :They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country /\|/\
<--*-->:and our people, and neither do we." -G. W. Bush, 2004.08.05 \/|\/
 + v + :    War is Peace, freedom is slavery, Bush is President.