A Billion for Bin Laden

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Thu Aug 12 00:37:32 PDT 2004

Yeah, about as brilliant as a turd.  Didn't they recently call Al-Qaeda's
network a hydra?  correct me if I don't recall my Ancient Greek myths, but
when you cut off one head on the hydra, two more grow back, so are we to
assume that future heads that grow back will carry such bounties?

A billion here, a billion there, and pretty soon you're talking real
money.

I guess they do realize that these guys are idologists and the allmighty
dollar is anathema to them, so they have to raise the bounty in order to
get someone to betray him...   Never discount greed, no matter how
ideological someone may be, at some ridiculous sum, someone somewhere will
rat him out... perhaps just before the elections.

 + ^ + :"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.  /|\
  \|/  :They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country /\|/\
<--*-->:and our people, and neither do we." -G. W. Bush, 2004.08.05 \/|\/
 + v + :    War is Peace, freedom is slavery, Bush is President.