Michael Moore in Cambridge (download speech)

Pete Capelli pcapelli at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 09:24:42 PDT 2004

> > Being still currently undecided myself (although living in one of the
> > 32 or so 'pre-ordained' states) I found this speech to be "most
> > cynical, opportunistic, divisive, and un-American" ones I've listend
> > to in awhile.
>
> Define "un-American", please?

That was a direct quote from Howie Goodell's reply to me.  I found it
interesting that while the left continues to rail against everything
Bush does, they use many (if not all) of the same tactics.  Yet they
are blind to that fact (willfully so).

Neither side is willing to agree or concede on *any* point.  While not
a definition of 'un-american' in itself, is sure is a symptom.