[IP] Your people are growing increasingly worried about a 'police state.' For such an educated audience, (fwd from dave at farber.net)

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 6 12:09:33 PDT 2004

"So perhaps when Mr. Ashcroft erodes civil rights, you can make a valid
claim that it introduces only a very slight risk of a police state, or
is only the start of a trend.

How much risk is enough?  If events only presented a 1% chance of
taking the path to a police state, would you want to tolerate it?"

Hell, for me it doesn't even get that far. I'm not willing to take a DROP of
police state risk in order to enable our State's bloodlust. If we hadn't
been systematically f*cking over the Moslems for the last 50 years, this
might be an academic argument worth debating.

-TD