Texas oil refineries, a White Van, and Al Qaeda

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Thu Aug 5 10:28:32 PDT 2004

Ken wrote:

>Crazy authoritarianism. Rules for the sake of rules. They exist to
>show who is boss. Like school uniforms or corporate dress codes -
>the rule is made not to enforce any desirable behaviour but to
>show who is where in the the hierarchy, who is able to make rules
>and who has to obey them.

Waiting in a public lobby of an educational facility in NYC I was asked
to move by a dame at the security desk. Huh, I said, why? She said
you're blocking my view, I have to see everything going on. So I moved
two inches, grinned, said show me your tits, sure she'd like the Seinfeld
line from Boy in A Bubble. Sgt Madam banged a 10-13 bell and six more
dames encircled me aiming their protuberances terrifically. Whoa, I said,
gobbling a 360 bubbling cheek-swipe of the twelve knobbies, 6 badges,
6 nym tags, ripping leaks and smearing Tyson's blood and spit on their
mountainous blue fronts. Then the six-pack array-pivoted 180 and
jack-rammed me senseless with hard butts, flashlights, cuffs,
and swear-to-god hard leather pouches of powderpuffs and tampons,
and, ass-clenching me upright, jitterbugged to the holding pen, where
I was sloshed with a bucket of icewater, stripped searched, body cavitied,
Abu Ghraibian privates ridiculed, magic-markered pederast to symbol
who rules domestically, not the caucasian dodos peddling silly secrets
of terrorists about to shit on civilization.