[Antisocial] An Omen - Please read. (fwd)

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Thu Aug 5 03:16:17 PDT 2004

Crossposted here as a Rant In The Public View.  The two list-locals
mentioned, Travis and Becker are proud members of the Bible-Toting
Brainless Fuckheads:  "Well *Jesus* said that women are subhuman,
therefore..." - you get the idea.

The political commentary is straight from the hip.
--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org
0xBD4A95BF

  "...justice is a duty towards those whom you love and those whom you do
  not.  And people's rights will not be harmed if the opponent speaks out
  about them."      Osama Bin Laden
	- - -

  "There aught to be limits to freedom!"    George Bush
	- - -

Which one scares you more?