Anonymizer outsourcing customer data?

Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer nobody at cypherpunks.to
Wed Aug 4 01:05:24 PDT 2004

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004, J.A. Terranson wrote:

> Yes, this bugs me.  But the person they outsourced it *to* scares me even
> more!

They claim they have over 1 million users. Is a class action suit in
order? Their privacy policy clearly states

"We consider your email address to be confidential information. We will
never rent, sell, or otherwise reveal it to any other party without prior
consent, except under the conditions set forth in the User Agreement for
spamming and related abuses of netiquette, or unless we are compelled to
do so by court order."