Al-Q targeting NY corporations?

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Tue Aug 3 06:52:55 PDT 2004

Your sarcasm detector is down, please send it back to the manufacturer for
repairs.  Let's hope it's still under warranty.

 + ^ + :"I find it ironic that, on an amendment designed to protect  /|\
  \|/  :American democracy and our constitutional rights, the       /\|/\
<--*-->:Republican leadership in the House had to rig the vote and  \/|\/
  /|\  :subvert the democratic process in order to prevail"          \|/
 + v + :      -- Rep. Sanders re vote to ammend the US PATRIOT ACT.