Anonymizer outsourcing customer data?

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Mon Aug 2 08:02:40 PDT 2004

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004, Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:

> From: "Anonymizer.com" <news at anonymizer.com>
> Subject: PrivacyShield Alert - July 2004
>
> [....]
>
> The previous mail messages appeared to have "local to Anonymizer" mail
> delivery systems sending them.
>
> Does it bother anyone else that Anonymizer is outsourcing its customer
> information?

Yes, this bugs me.  But the person they outsourced it *to* scares me even
more!

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org
0xBD4A95BF

  "...justice is a duty towards those whom you love and those whom you do
  not.  And people's rights will not be harmed if the opponent speaks out
  about them."      Osama Bin Laden
	- - -

  "There aught to be limits to freedom!"    George Bush
	- - -

Which one scares you more?