Oppenheimer

Anonymous nobody at paranoici.org
Wed Apr 28 16:13:39 PDT 2004

"A classic illustration of this phenomenon comes from a book
entitled "Special Tasks" (Little-Brown, 1994, 1995) written by
Pavel Sudoplatov and his son Anatoly.

Lieutenant General Pavel Sudoplatov was Joseph Stalin's NKVD
director in charge of stealing atomic secrets. He reported
directly to Beria.

>From page 172:

"The most vital information for developing the first Soviet
atomic bomb came from scientists engaged in the Manhattan
Project to build the American Atomic Bomb - Robert Oppenheimer,
Enrico Fermi, and Leo Szilard."

Robert Oppenheimer was the director in charge of the Manhattan
project.

>From page 186-87:

"When it became clear that the atomic project was a heavily
guarded, top-secret American priority, Eitingon and I suggested
that we use our networks of illegals as couriers for our sources
of information. Vassili Zarubin, our Washington rezident,
instructed Kheifetz to divorce all intelligence operations from
the American Communist party, which we knew would be closely
watched by the FBI, and to have Oppenheimer sever all contacts
with Communists and left-wingers."

On page 188:

"In 1943, a world-famous actor of the Moscow Yiddish State Art
Theatre, Solomon Mikhoels, together with well -known yiddish
poet Itzik Feffer, toured the United States on behalf of the
Jewish Antifascist Committee. Before their departure, Beria
instructed Mikhoels and Feffer to emphasize the great Jewish
contribution to science and culture in the Soviet Union. Their
assignment was to raise money and convince American public
opinion that Soviet anti-semitism had been crushed as a result
of Stalin's policies. Kheifetz made sure that the message they
brought was conveyed to Oppenheimer. Kheifetz said that
Oppenheimer, the son of a German-Jewish immigrant, was deeply
moved by the information that a secure place for Jews in the
Soviet Union was guaranteed. They discussed Stalin's plans to
set up a Jewish autonomous republic in the Crimea after the war
was won against facism."

Beria understood the psychology of unitary loyalty perfectly!

Continuing on page 189:

"In developing Oppenheimer as a source, Vassili Zarubin's wife,
Elizabeth, was essential. She hardly appeared foreign in the
United States. Her manner was so natural and sociable that she
immediately made friends. Slim, with dark eyes, she had the
classic Semitic beauty that attracted both men and women, and
she was one of the most successful agent recruiters,
establishing her own illegal network of Jewish refugees from
Poland, and recruiting one of Szilard's secretaries, who
provided technical data."

Oppenheimer's rationale was "fear that the Germans might produce
the first atomic bomb." But all he had to do to beat the Germans
to the punch was to build the bomb for America. And indeed, that
would have been the natural result of "dual loyalties." He could
have helped Jews and remained loyal to America at the same time.

But then helping America was not in the calculus at all. As
Beria understood perfectly, he was concerned only with one
unitary question; "How does this affect Jews?" And the answer
was that just as organizing the blacks and browns to vote their
antagonistic racial interests is critical to maintaining Jewish
power over whites in the 1990's, giving the atomic secrets to
Russia was the one way to reduce the power of whites in America
in the 1940s and 50s. Oppenheimer's naive view (prior to the
creation of the Israeli State) was that a nuclear armed Russia
would provide one more possible haven for Jews with the power to
protect them.

The goyim in our OSS (the forerunner of the CIA) would have
assumed "dual loyalty" and concluded that Oppenheimer presented
no security risk."

http://www.ddc.net/ygg/rj/rj-26.htm

--- end forwarded text

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA