Id Cards 'Will Protect Youngsters from Paedophiles'

sunder sunder at sunder.net
Wed Apr 28 19:14:49 PDT 2004

Riiiigggh!  And posting your full name, address, phone number, date of
birth, social security number, the account and expiration dates of all your
credit cards + the 3 digit extra code on their backs, ATM card account #
and the PIN, plus, several samples of your signature (optional) in JPEG
format, and the code to your alarm system on your web page will prevent
identity theft.

So, whaddayasay?  It's a fine bridge, lightly used, as you can see, it's
got a lotta traffic between Manhattan and Brooklyn, I could sell it to you
real cheap, 'cause you look like a nice guy and all, you know, you could
make a fortune, setup a toll booth and all that.