[Neuclear-general] ANNOUNCE: NeuClear XMLSig 0.13 Released

Pelle Braendgaard pelle at neubia.com
Wed Apr 28 11:47:48 PDT 2004

Panama City, 28th of April 2004. We are happy to announce the 0.13 release of
NeuClear XMLSIG. Major new features are:
* Support for Interactive signing
* HTML Signatures

For more info see:
http://dev.neuclear.org/xmlsig/

For a quick usage introduction see the Busy Developers Guide at:
http://dev.neuclear.org/xmlsig/bdg.html

To try it out interactively run the following (Requires Java 1.4 or above with
Java Web Start)
http://dist.neuclear.org/app/neuclear-signer.jnlp

--
http://talk.org      + Live and direct from Panama