No subject

Graeme Burnett rgb at enhyper.com
Mon Apr 26 12:21:43 PDT 2004

Gecko/20040316
To: cryptography at metzdowd.com
Subject: The future of security
Sender: owner-cryptography at metzdowd.com

Hello folks,

I am doing a presentation on the future of security,
which of course includes a component on cryptography.
That will be given at this conference on payments
systems and security: http://www.enhyper.com/paysec/

Would anyone there have any good predictions on how
cryptography is going to unfold in the next few years
or so?  I have my own ideas, but I would love
to see what others see in the crystal ball.

Graeme