[IP] One Internet provider's view of FBI's CALEA wiretap push

A.Melon juicy at melontraffickers.com
Fri Apr 23 22:15:44 PDT 2004

Major Variola writes...

> If you physically destroy the keys or the data, there is little to gain by
> torturing you or your family.  That is superior to gambling that your
> deeper duress levels are convincing to the man with the electrodes.

Are there any publicly available documents that detail interrogation
protocols and what brainwave patterns and bloodflow look like during truth
telling and lying?  Preferably something that gets into how to consciously
alter brainwave patterns and bloodflow with this application in mind...

A document with a thorough discussion of various depressants on such an
interrogation process would also be most interesting.

We all know that no lie detector is not perfect, but trying to convince
captors that I'm part of a minority of subjects -- those who appear to be
lying when they're not -- is not my idea of fun.