BBC: File-sharing to bypass censorship

sunder sunder at sunder.net
Sun Apr 11 15:15:00 PDT 2004

Justin wrote:

> This is one nation under God (the Christian God), or haven't you
> noticed?  If the Christian Right thinks God doesn't like something, it's
> not Constitutionally protected.

Even worse, I've once heard a coworker explain to me why Bush doesn't give
a rats ass about the environment: just like the impromptu "pilots" who
learned how to fly, but not land, Bush and Crew believe that this world is
theirs to do with as they wish, and that pollution isn't important - so
what if thousands die of cancer, so long as they earn a place in their idea
paradise.

Yes, between the flat-earther's, witch burners, jihadists, and other nuts,
religion certain has had a wonderful influence on humanity.