current status of cypherpunks, tim may, etc. ??

Riad S. Wahby rsw at jfet.org
Sun Apr 11 00:37:14 PDT 2004

Joe Schmoe <non_secure at yahoo.com> wrote:
> 1. any comments on this level of spam and bounces,
> etc., I saw from minder - does al-qeada use a more
> LNE-like processor ?

Well, as the list maintainer I see a lot of bounces &c, but (unless
something is seriously wrong with my setup) no one else does.

> 2. Was tim may being filtered from minder, or is he
> just gone now ?

I talked to him a little bit after lne went down; he said he wasn't
interested in posting to the list any more.  Quite unfortunate, in my
view.  Apparently he's still to be found posting on various Usenet
groups.  RAH knows more about this than I do.

--
Riad Wahby
rsw at jfet.org
MIT VI-2 M.Eng