legally required forgetting

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Sat Apr 10 10:33:39 PDT 2004

At 11:18 AM 4/10/04 -0400, Tyler Durden wrote:
>What the law actually states is (basically) a defaulted loan must be
>forgiven after seven years. In other words, it is illegal to continue
>attempt to collect on a loan, 7 years after the default.
>
>However, it is perfectly legal to remember that an individual failed to
pay
>back a loan. In practice, this means that a large brand-name Credit
Card
>company can choose not to send an offer to someone that defaulted 10
years
>ago.

Thanks for the distinction, however it still makes CC folks slaves of
the
State.  Suppose Joe Badcredit finds a blank application and applies?
The State then uses violence to coerce the CC into non-consensual
transactions.

>>And the responsibles need killing.
>
>Well, in a lot of cases I agreed with May's sentiment, even if I'm not
>entirely sure this would do much. However, as for putting the Jews and
>blacks up chimneys, well add to that what appears to be an almost State

>Corporatism stance,

First, no one (but you) mentioned subcultures, which is what TM
typically
referred to (not subraces).

Second, corporations generally welcome anyone with money to buy their
stuff,
even if the corp folks don't condone the culture of the buyers.

Not sure what you mean by 'state corporatism', which sounds like
euphemized
state collectivism.

>But those are side issues. At least, aside from the technical content,
>still view May's harshest rantings as a sort of Fredom of Speech acid
>test...if one would try to forcibly or legally shut him down, then one
>probably "needs killing".

Freedom is only tested when you find it objectionable.  (And BTW you're
the
one injecting some of Tim's other rants; why?)

Those who use violence against others (deprivation of freedom)
have earned the same.  Especially if its state violence.  Dig?

PS: I saw a bit of news on pills to help people forget.  Eg to help
avoid post traumatic stress.  One of the more objectionable objections
to this was that witnesses might become unreliable.  As if the state had
some
right to force you to remember something.  (And tequila works pretty
well although you need to get inside the consolidation window.)