Firm invites experts to punch holes in ballot software

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Wed Apr 7 13:19:12 PDT 2004

At 1:16 PM -0400 4/7/04, Trei, Peter wrote:
>I give VoteHere kudos for releasing their source, but it doesnt
>solve the e-voting problem.

As far as I can figure, the only way to solve the "voting problem" is to
sell your votes.

Frankly, I think the "voting problem" is a boundry problem between
financial cryptography and political cryptography, the latter of which I
could give a damn about, except for purposes of low comedy.

Cheers,
RAH

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA