Shock waves from Fallujah

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Mon Apr 5 09:44:08 PDT 2004

At 12:35 PM 4/4/04 -0800, Bill Stewart wrote:
>>At 1:31 PM -0800 4/2/04, Major Variola (ret) wrote:
>> >A fence is being considered around the Capital in DC also.
>>

>Correct me if I'm wrong, but I assume the purpose of a fence around the
Capitol
>would be to keep those pesky Congresscritters _in_,
>not to keep other people out?

No, it would be to protect the congressvermin from attacks.
Just like the anti-aircraft batteries and snipers on the white house.
The SS is also closing all but 1 tourist entrance to the Capitol.

In other news today, the US is going to snatch a major Iraqi cleric.
Flash to W. sticking his dick into a hornet's nest.

Dancing in the streets indeed.