Powell admits "mobile weapons factory" scam

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 3 19:08:41 PST 2004

"Is this that surprising?  The CIA isn't doing too well if they cannot
figure out that there are good reasons to doubt anti-Iraq intelligence."

The stuff I've been reading would indicate almost the contrary. Apparently,
the Bush administration decided to more or less bypass the CIA's 'value
added' analysis and grabbed the raw intelligence and interpreted it for
itself.

Was that a splash sound I heard? Hope this rat likes the water...

-TD