Mercs need to wear clean underwear

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Thu Apr 1 06:35:27 PST 2004

At 4:30 AM +0000 4/1/04, Italy Anonymous Remailer wrote:
>     Yes, we do. And some of our dreams are of invading the homes of
> rich Amerikan assholes to fund the jihad.

"rich Amerika assholes" falls rather nicely in the Marxist
concordance profile. Make sure you're not wearing your black-block
clothes when you go to defend your comrades in Occupied Iraq, hmmm? I
hear it's a little, warm, over there these days. And you'd stick out
a bit.

As for invading American homes to fund your proletarian struggle, er,
jihad, please do, and remember to bring all your toys. I figure after
a few smoking suburban McMansions, our auto-legislators ("the
judicial branch" for you philosophy majors) will decide to bring back
the second amendment as an individual right. I mean, Uncle Fed can't
be everywhere at once in a geodesic war, anyway.

Of course, Neo-Jacksonian America can be a bitch these days. See the
collected works of the esteemed Mr. Keith for details.

As for Our Boys Over There, a few more roasted mercs and, like scalps
of yore, proper accessories for the fashionable new land-owner in the
Sunni Triangle will be a nicely-preserved piece of facial cartilage,
dangled on a belt, or possibly woven into a bracelet. Nothing so
crass as a digit, you understand, but enough to get the point across.

> Want to know something fun? Using
>simple tools like this link
>
>http://www.fundrace.org/neighbors.php
>
>   we can locate all the fascist supporters in Amerika, with address
>
>and phone number, and enjoy their womenfolk and riches.

Yup. Please do. Go for it. Can't wait.

I would consider it evolution in action. Most of these people are the
same fools who think that "transparency" and "campaign finance
reform" is a *good* thing.

The sooner we get back to anonymous cash donations the better. Our
politicians prefer whole sacks of the stuff, if you haven't noticed.
Maybe they'll stay bought if there's a little more skullduggery
involved in the transaction. Shared secret, and all that.

Financial identity has no place in politics, or anywhere else, for
that matter.

In the meantime, I expect if we start auctioning off whole chunks of
underutilized real-estate in various parts of the world and enforcing
primary and secondary markets for same, all kinds of cool stuff will
happen. I mean, if one gets tired of homesteading the fertile
crescent, one can always sell whole subdivisions back to the original
inhabitants, after the usual capital improvements have been made:
paved streets, concrete curbs, running water, working sewers,
electricity, bandwidth, vermin extermination.

So, comrade, glad to know you're learning the proper tools. Just make
sure you've used more than three hops on that remailer chain of
yours, and that you've used Mixmaster remailers to do it with.

The lack of latency in your message suggests otherwise, and, as Mr.
Hussein and Mullah Omar have observed, blowback these days can be,
um, problematic.

:-).

Cheers,
RAH