Wipe your Lamo notes now

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 30 10:05:54 PDT 2003

Tim May wrote...

"If it's a felony for _me_ to say "Sources tell me that Valerie Plame, the
wife of Ambassador Joseph Wilson, has been a CIA covert operative since
1980," it is a felony for Robert Novak to do so."

Hum. Particularly in the era of the Internet and blogs. Even if "The Press"
should have some special treatment, the clear and obvious thing to do is to
set up an Internet Press of some minimal sort, and start "reporting".

-TD