Critique of CyberInsecurity report

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Sat Sep 27 10:58:20 PDT 2003

Yup, and also don't forget all the security holes in IE that would allow
even more enjoyable fun stuff... things that are(were?) exploited by
scumware sites such as Xupiter that installed themselves into IE and
allowed pop-up ads from hell.

[Sorry about the previous message, had lots of typos in there... should
have proofread it before sending. :)  ]

 + ^ + :25Kliters anthrax, 38K liters botulinum toxin, 500 tons of   /|\
  \|/  :sarin, mustard and VX gas, mobile bio-weapons labs, nukular /\|/\
<--*-->:weapons.. Reasons for war on Iraq - GWB 2003-01-28 speech.  \/|\/
  /|\  :Found to date: 0.  Cost of war: $800,000,000,000 USD.        \|/
 + v + :           The look on Sadam's face - priceless!
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------