Inferno: Akila Al-Hashimi assassinated (fwd)

Tim May timcmay at got.net
Thu Sep 25 11:29:19 PDT 2003

On Thursday, September 25, 2003, at 10:56  AM, Trei, Peter wrote:

>> Jim Choate[SMTP:ravage at einstein.ssz.com] wrote:

Her shooting was widely reported when it happened a few days ago, on
CNN, leading newspapers, and presumably on other networks. One of her
bodyguards was killed, and her brother was either injured or killed, I
don't recall. Lots of footage of her planning to be the first useful
idiot, er, politician,  to serve in both the U.S.-funded Saddam regime
and the U.S.-funded post-Saddam regime.

Perhaps these networks and newspapers are not carried on Choate Prime,
the parallel world that is strangely different from our own.

--Tim May