Drunken US Troops Kill Rare Tiger

Duncan Frissell frissell at panix.com
Mon Sep 22 11:15:06 PDT 2003

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003, Eric Cordian wrote:

> In my opinion, the tiger was worth more than all the US Troops currently
> occupying Iraq.

Maybe the tiger "shot" first.

> If AmeriKKKa freely re-elects Shrub, because Americans admire his bullying
> the rest of the world, and the American people freely support and fund
> such activities as the Pax AmeriKKKana, and unprovoked wars of aggression,
> then it's probably true there are no civilians in AmeriKKKa either.

I'm sure that the opposition shares that view already.  And I may agree.
Unfortunately if true, then that means that "the enemy peoples" are also
all combatants and the US would be justified (as in a naval battle with no
civilians) of ending the whole thing in 30 minutes by applying some
advanced physics to enemy landscapes.  Rough on the oil market though.

DCF