Drunken US Troops Kill Rare Tiger

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Mon Sep 22 08:27:23 PDT 2003

At 07:18 PM 9/21/03 -0700, Tim May wrote:

>> Give part of germany to the jews, and give palestine back to the
arabs

>Give the Jew invaders of Palestine a 10-minute lesson in swimming, hand

>them a pair of water wings, and tell them to swim for their lives.
>
>With luck, only one in 100 will make it to the point where Do-Gooder
>rescuer ships make them welfare burdens on America.

America shouldn't have been / shouldn't be involved in any of the
overseas wars or the
resulting injustices.  It was a Euro/Brit problem.

As far as I can tell, the EuroXian guilt after WWII
was shed by sending the Jews to a slice of desert that the Brits
had conquered previously.  "Two wrongs not making a right" doesn't
seem to have occurred to them.  Funny how this was never described
during my American education.  Its quite simple, albeit suppressed.

It therefore seems fairer to give a slice of EuroLand to the folks that
the Euros felt guilty about mistreating.  Its on the same ocean, and
there's more water there too.  This is also totally kosher historically,

the victors of war often repartition the losers' lands (to say nothing
of enslaving them..)

Its a bummer that this would have to be done 60 years too late,
displacing some Euros, but hey, maybe three wrongs make things right?

---
Will trade one Vanunu trading card for a Pollard..