Liquidating the Mud People

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 21 15:55:21 PDT 2003

Matt Gaylor wrote...

"That's what free people have and that's one of the reason's I'd never
move to Canada.  Naturally my car got searched with a fine toothed comb, but
added I wouldn't be stupid enough to bring my pistol. I spent considerable
effort cleaning my car of any stray ammo, thinking what sort of post 9/11
hell
I'd me in if they found a .308 or errant 9 mm. Speaking with Canadian
customs
however I discovered that I could have legally imported 5,000 rounds of
ammo.
Apparently people do so for hunting trips."

I'm wondering if after writing this you started putting 2+2...guns are legal
in Canada...go see "Bowling for Columbine"...apparently, many Canadians have
guns, but they just don't use them to kill people very often.

-TD