Drunken US Troops Kill Rare Tiger

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Sat Sep 20 22:58:21 PDT 2003

At 06:27 PM 9/20/03 -0700, Eric Cordian wrote:
>News services are reporting that US Troops, who have been holding
regular
>drunken parties at the Baghdad Zoo, have shot and killed the Zoo's rare

>Bengal tiger.

1. The grunt found out that cats have no alpha cats
2. Nothing like boozing it up in a Moslem (ex)nation.  At *least* the
grunt
wasn't *stoned* on cannabis or something evil like that.

At 10:04 PM 9/9/03 -0500, Harmon Seaver wrote:
>    We have three or four distinct groups of cats living here that we
feed. Two
>in the house, two in the garage/greenhouse who once lived in the house
but could
>not resolve the dominance issue between one male in the house and one
alpha
>female now in the greenhouse. Then there are the more or less permanent
two
>females that live on and under the front porch, who also have serious
unresolved
>issues with the Mama Fritz of the greenhouse (who does get outside
during the
>day). Dominance also goes down the line, watching the 3 young offspring
of one
>of the porch ladies makes that pretty clear, one of those bosses the
other two,
<snip>

Do you use PROMIS for Felines or the latest Orion Scientific codes to
manage
these relationships?   Just curious; Ellison is on the phone trying to
sell Oracle ID
for cats.

If the chinese muslim priestgrunt was spying for Usama, maybe Wen-Ho was
selling
bahklava recipes to Saddam?