The Register - eBay to Fees: come and get what you want (fwd)

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Sat Sep 20 10:51:02 PDT 2003

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003, martin f krafft wrote:

> also sprach Jim Choate <ravage at einstein.ssz.com> [2003.09.20.1638 +0200]:
> > http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/6/32936.html
>
> Don't want to open a can of worms here, but is cypherpunks secondary
> function to be Jim's link distribution list? I mean, we all know The
> Register and we all look around.

And this is still the best you can come up with.

You'll fit right in with Tim, Declan, and the rest of the CACL crowd.

 -- --

God exists because mathematics is consistent, and the Devil exist because we
can't prove it.
                          Andre Weil, in H. Eves, Mathematical Circles Adieu

      ravage at ssz.com                            jchoate at open-forge.com
      www.ssz.com                               www.open-forge.com