Sex-diary writer expected to leave jail

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 17 07:45:31 PDT 2003

Although something deep down in my gut would LIKE to push this guy into a
trash compactor, it seems particularly odd that the courts/society view this
writing as somehow equating with impending action. Actually, it's quite
possible that these writings might be the very thing preventing him from
"needing" to do anything in real life. Writing is known to have this
function in many writers...ie, of sublimating urges that might otherwise be
acted upon.

So this is something far more insidious than mere thought-policing. The
state has declared that it has the right to define what symbols mean, as
well as what the function of art/writing/whatever is.

So I guess talking about how Mike Hawash was railroaded will equate with
driving an airplane into a large NYC skycraper....

Nothing new for folks on this list, I guess....
-TD