Verisign's Wildcard A-Records and DNSSEC Plans?

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Wed Sep 17 07:31:17 PDT 2003

At 08:38 AM 9/16/03 -0700, Morlock Elloi wrote:
>and probably sell or rent the "typo name space" - ie. Airborne Express
could
>buy *f?*e?*d?*e?*x?*.com address space, so fredex.com would lead to
airborne's
>web site.

You need to include adjacent-letter permutations at least, in that there
regexp.

Barbed wire is selling nicely out here on the linguistic range.  I keep
ahearin' that there's
gonna be a rush on punctuation, and I can't doubt it eventually, but
I'mma gonna wait meself.

PS: Also you saw the /. mention of how words are readable if you permute
inner letters?

------
Personally I use a dotted quad and an alternate port..