Another Cypherpunks Investigation?

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Sat Sep 13 12:10:36 PDT 2003

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003, James A. Donald wrote:

> And this, of course, assumes that Professor Rat is real, rather
> than an american agent provocateur sshing to Australia.  For an
> Australian, he seems oddly obsessed with US figures.

I haven't seen his stuff in ages - procmail was my friend until last week,
when I finally gave up on ssz.  Now, lne is my friend: Mattd can spew till
he's purple, and I'll never know if he's fixated on US or EU topics.  I
really don't care enough to even accept his mails here.

It's interesting to note that Mattd is the only person I have ever thrown
into the permanent bit-bucket, an act so heinous, I swore I would never do
it.  <sigh>  I guess I'm either growing up, or growing old: while I still
think that shitcanning a poster is an evil act in and of itself, I've also
come to believe that it *can* be justified sometimes.  Like any other form of
killing...

Hey Tim: can I get a "<fill in today's target here> needs killing"?  I think
I finally understand it in it's entirety :-(

--
Yours,
J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org