Another Cypherpunks Investigation?

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 13 10:36:34 PDT 2003

Tim May wrote...

"The questions being asked of Jim may have to do with the Feds making the
only prosecution they can make: that those passing on such threats via
mailing lists are somehow guilty of some crime. This is just speculation on
my part."

I thought the Feds questions to Jim Choate had more to do with anti-spam
enforcement....

-TD