Mary Beth Buchanan, raping the constitution

Major Variola (ret.) mv at cdc.gov
Sat Sep 13 09:55:28 PDT 2003

"Obscenities have always been a priority of the attorney general," said
Mary Beth Buchanan, U.S. attorney for western Pennsylvania. "[A]nd he
has asked each U.S. attorney to make that our priority as well."

Buchanan is the lead prosecutor on the case against Zacari

http://www.abcnews.go.com/sections/wnt/US/porno030828.html

Seems she's in bed with Ashcroft, with no compunction about raping
the 1st.

(Which may or may not have to do with Prof. R's fascination with her;
we don't follow that).

Or she may be reviled as a domestic terrorist for her role in the
persecution
of a glasswares vendor

http://216.239.41.104/search?q=cache:Q2lzFGs63RMJ:marijuana.newstrove.com/+%22mary+beth+buchanan%22&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Perhaps life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness is too much for her.

Or perhaps she merely enjoys initiating violence against those involved
in mutually
consensual transactions she disapproves of.

Perhaps Prof R for all his too precise meanderings is at least bringing
someone deserving into the public light.

----
"Did you really think that we want those laws to be observed? . . .
We want them broken. You'd better get it straight that it's not a
bunch of boy scouts that you're up against - and then you'll know
that this is not the age for beautiful gestures. We're after power
and we mean it. . . . . There's no way to rule innocent men. The only
power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals.
Well, when there aren't enough criminals one makes them. One declares
so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to
live without breaking laws. Who wants a nation of law-abiding
citizens? What's there in that for anyone? But just pass the kind of
laws that can neither be observed nor enforced nor objectively
interpreted - and you create a nation of lawbreakers - and then you
cash in on the guilt. Now that's the system, . . . that's the game,
and once you understand it, you'll be much easier to deal with."
   From Atlas Shrugged, by Ayn Rand.