Fatherland Security agents above the law?

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 12 12:38:25 PDT 2003

The US government, US media, and the American populace seemed to have
created a bizarre little symbiosis for themselves. It now goes like this:

An incident occurs, real or "could be real, really soon", manufactured by
the media.
Two people on 34th and 8th indicate on newscamera that they are scared and
don't feel secure.
Media reports on how people are not secure.
Government leaders see media report on how "people are scared" and perform
security-enhancing activites, including overseas.
Overeseas, or at home, "an incident occurs"...

And so on. Soon I'll install a security camera in th' crapper to make sure
no terrorists get me while I'm on the can.

-TD