[cdr] Re: GPG Sig test

Damian Gerow dgerow at afflictions.org
Fri Sep 12 11:08:00 PDT 2003

Thus spake Bill Frantz (frantz at pwpconsult.com) [10/09/03 22:27]:
> >[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature
> >which had a name of signature.asc]
>
> For some reason this mail tickled my sense of humor.
>
> Try sending the message without MIME.

*Please*, for the sake of all that is good and sane, stick with PGP/MIME
signatures.  Configure your demime to *not* strip attachments of
application/pgp-signature.

I know there's two strong camps, but I *hate* inline PGP with a passion.  It
clutters up the message, and most people (and mail clients) don't have the
sense to strip out the PGP cruft when quoting.