Fatherland Security agents above the law?

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 13:59:11 PDT 2003

"The Fatherland Security troops are publicly embaressed and showing
their brown shirts."

Well, I'm not convinced you guys have detected the right intended message
here.

Basically, the real message may be: "it's impossible to protect Americans
through local policies alone". In other words, there's no serious desire
high-up to truly seal our ports in the short run. American perceived
insecurity will allow "us" to eventually move into places like Indonesia, in
order to "defend" our ports. The fact that it may actually be impossible to
screen everything coming in is immaterial. No wait...it's beneficial.

-TD