unintended consequences: Davis recall leads to US internal passports

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Thu Sep 11 11:08:31 PDT 2003

At 03:38 PM 9/10/03 -0700, Bill Stewart wrote:
>(And it's probably a bit too much cognitive dissidence for them
>if you simultaneously want a parking pass for your car
>and don't have your DL because you took the bus :-)

The DL stays in the car, the only place it is needed.

I've heard that during voir dire you're asked if you know
about nullification.  If so, you're out.

I enjoy what Sakharov termed "reactance", ie, when compelled
I resist, if asked I may comply.  Where I come from the
constitutional ban on illegal taking, slavery, and the
trumping of the constitution over states (the 14th IIRC)
matter.  So I regard the nastygrams as offers to volunteer.

When I do volunteer, I'll bring a stack of fija.org info
to distribute anonymously.  Its the  patriotic thing to do.

------

"We have no clue. ... Our computer is not happy. "
Grid operators, Aug 14 03