GPG Sig test

Bill Frantz frantz at pwpconsult.com
Tue Sep 9 22:55:10 PDT 2003

At 7:31 PM -0700 9/9/03, Mark Renouf wrote:
>Can someone verify this message? Someone told me that my signatures were
>coming up invalide for some reason. I just created a new key recently
>(old one expired months ago). I just uploaded it to keyserver.pgp.net
>
>Thanks!
>
>--
>Mark Renouf <mark at tweakt.net>
>
>[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature
>which had a name of signature.asc]

For some reason this mail tickled my sense of humor.

Try sending the message without MIME.

Cheers - Bill

Bill Frantz           | "A Jobless Recovery is | Periwinkle -- Consulting
(408)356-8506         | like a Breadless Sand- | 16345 Englewood Ave.
frantz at pwpconsult.com | wich." -- Steve Schear | Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA