Digital cash and campaign finance reform

ken bbrow07 at students.bbk.ac.uk
Tue Sep 9 09:58:35 PDT 2003

Tim May wrote:

> In any case, campaign finance reform is essentially uninteresting and
> statist.

Yes Tim, but as we happen to live in places where states make laws
and employ men with guns to hurt us if we disobey those laws then
we do have an interest (in the other sense) in who gets to run the
organs of the state.

If you live next to the zoo you may be uninterested in the design
of the lion's cage but you sure as hell aren't disinterested in it.