CAPPS II -- The Latest "Red Scare"

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 9 13:47:07 PDT 2003

"Get tagged as a Red, perhaps based on "intelligence" like Usenet  postings,
mailing list activity, political activity, and airlines are  ordered to bar
use of their services. And arrest follows."

Serves you right. You and your constant criticisms of our divine and
God-appointed protectors and leaders will certainly cause your privileges to
be revoked. And in case you haven't yet learned:

Stop expressing yourself and everything will be OK. Shut up, keep your head
down and stay with the pack.

-TD