Digital cash and campaign finance reform

Steve Schear s.schear at comcast.net
Tue Sep 9 11:47:19 PDT 2003

At 09:28 AM 9/9/2003 -0700, Tim May wrote:
>On Monday, September 8, 2003, at 08:39  PM, Steve Schear wrote:
>
>>At 04:51 PM 9/8/2003 -0700, Joseph Ashwood wrote:

Sorry, I replied to this but apparently forgot to cc cypherpunks....

Limiting each individual contribution to fixed amounts (say $1, $5, $10,
$20 and $100) should close that loophole.

>--Tim May
>
>"According to the FBI, there's a new wrinkle in prostitution: suburban
>teenage girls are now selling their white asses at the mall to make money
>to spend at the mall.

I guess I must not look like a potential client 'cause no young 'ho ever
came up to me and solicited for a 'party'.

steve

A foolish Constitutional inconsistency is the hobgoblin of freedom, adored
by judges and demagogue statesmen.
- Steve Schear