Chaumian blinding & public voting?

Tim May timcmay at got.net
Fri Oct 31 22:35:32 PST 2003

On Friday, October 31, 2003, at 09:17  PM, J.A. Terranson wrote:

> On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Tim May wrote:
>
>> Or should we just add 20 of the remaining 30 list subscribers here to
>> the list of 25 million in these united states who need to be sent up
>> the chimneys? Works for me.
>
> Do we actually have 30 subscribers left?

Well, we have 13 slightly active posters, plus 10 cluesless lurkers,
and 7 HomeSec and CIA and B'Nai Brith Anti-Hate League spies. So, yeah,
it adds up to about 30.

Between the incipient statism so many of them express and the laughable
subscriber base, it just confirms to me that the cause is lost. I hope
Al Qaida at least manages to destroy Washington and New York and their
statists and animalistic welfare breeders. Thirty million "people of
color," as they prefer to be called these days, need to be sent up the
chimneys. (For their crimes, their collection of welfare and other
benefits, not for their skin color, per se. That so many of the
"niggaz" and "Aztlanos" are criminal is not something I concern myself
about...our only concern should be to exterminate those who have stolen
from us.

--Tim May
""Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who
approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but
downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."
--Patrick Henry