"If you DON'T use encryption, you help the terrorists win"

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Thu Oct 30 14:35:55 PST 2003

also sprach Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org> [2003.10.29.1857 +0100]:
> For the record: it's unreasonably difficult (for a pedestrian
> sysadmin such as me) to set up StartTLS. Debian unstable ships
> with postfix-tls (albeit not installed as default), but apt-get
> install postfix-tls doesn't take care of the self-signed cert
> generation, and setting up /etc/postfix/main.cf for StartTLS
> support.
>
> It would be a most cypherpunkly undertaking to get that package to
> do that. (I have no idea how Debian packages work, unfortunately).

I will forward this to the appropriate people.

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net at madduck

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"i must get out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini."
                                                 -- alexander woolcott

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature]