"If you use encryption, you help the terrorists win"

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 08:53:40 PST 2003

Nice!

"You don't need to - just convince them that it is safe against casual
snoopers (and to be honest, most "sensitive" email the government couldn't
give a damn about, but your neighbours would find very interesting indeed
:)
As long as you get the desired end result (them using crypto) do you
really care what they think?"

Hum...can an ISP offer encryption as a service?

-TD