Nuking USG: not just for cypherpunks anymore

Roy M. Silvernail roy at rant-central.com
Sat Oct 11 06:08:56 PDT 2003

On Saturday 11 October 2003 00:14, Major Variola (ret.) wrote:
> 'If I could just get a nuclear device inside Foggy Bottom, I think
> that's the answer'," he said.
>
> --Pat Robertson, republican presidential candidate

Robertson was quoting "columnist Joel Mowbray, who has written a book entitled
"Dangerous Diplomacy: How the State Department Threatens American Security.""
The threat was Mowbray's.

Interesting that the State Department goes after Robertson rather than
Mowbray.  Could it have anything to do with the idea that few(er) people know
who Mowbray is?