On suing Marcy Hamilton for being a bimbo

Major Variola (ret.) mv at cdc.gov
Fri Oct 3 12:35:41 PDT 2003

Dear Dana Taschner, Esq,

We'd like to file a class-action suit against

MARCY HAMILTON
2804 MCCONNELL DR
LOS ANGELES CA  90064
(310)202-6333

For abusing the law, and holding toolmakers
responsible for what lusers do with them.

You will, of course, get your 1/3 contingency fee.
We realize she hasn't anything like the billions you
seek, but she is still culpable, right buddy?  And
anyone can sue anybody for anything, as your career
so aptly demonstrates.

Maybe we can $ettle out of court... that is what you're
after, isn't it?

And tell Marcy to buy a fucking firewall, stop clicking
on attachments, and stop rendering HTML mail.  She
makes you wear a condom, right?  Same thing.

------
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-micro3oct03,1,1486558.story?coll=la-home-todays-times

A Los Angeles woman fed up with computer viruses and malicious worms is
using a new California law to try to force Microsoft Corp. to make its
software less vulnerable to such attacks.

In a suit filed this week in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Marcy
Hamilton makes the novel claim that the world's biggest software company
has run afoul of the new law, which requires businesses to warn
customers when the firms believe personal information has been exposed
to hackers or other unauthorized individuals.