MRS. MARIAM ABACHA

Eric Cordian emc at artifact.psychedelic.net
Thu Oct 2 16:30:29 PDT 2003

MRS. MARIAM ABACHA writes:

> IT IS WITH HEART FULL OF HOPE THAT I WRITE TO SEEK YOUR HELP IN THE
> CONTEXT BELOW.I AM MRS, MARIAM ABACHA (WIDOW) THE WIFE OF FORMER HEAD OF
> STATE OF NIGERIA, GENERAL SANI ABACHA WHO'S SUDDEN DEATH OCCURRED ON THE
> 8TH OF JUNE, 1998. AS A RESULT OF CARDIAC ARREST WHILE STILL IN
> GOVERNMENT.

> I GOT YOUR EMAIL CONTACT FROM ONE OF THE MY FAMILY FRIEND A DIRECTOR,
> WITH THE NIGERIA CHEMBERS OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3157570.stm

-----

A new study of more than 65 countries published in the UK's New
Scientist magazine suggests that the happiest people in the world live
in Nigeria.

[Spending millions sent to them by Nigerian banking scam victims,
 no doubt.  Har.]]

--
Eric Michael Cordian 0+