C3 Nehemia C5P with better hardware RNG and AES support

Peter Gutmann pgut001 at cs.auckland.ac.nz
Thu Nov 27 00:56:25 PST 2003

coderman <coderman at charter.net>

>I have written some poor code and info regarding the C5XL (nehemiah) and
>linux:
>
>    http://peertech.org/hardware/viarng/

I've got code to use it under Windows in the latest cryptlib snapshots (soon
to be the 3.1 release), which you can grab via the download link at
http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~pgut001/cryptlib/index.html.  The RNG code is in
misc/rndwin32.c, and is available under a dual license (BSD or GPL, your
choice).  Note though that I don't actually have a C5XL to play with, so at
the moment I've only been able to verify that it won't crash when run on AMD
and Intel CPUs.  If anyone has a C5XL with Windows installed, I'd be
interested in hearing about any problems.

Peter.